GoGlobal MedTech/Digital Health
The programme targets medtech and digital health companies that are searching for their first export market. Five sessions of two days each cover Europe, the US, China and Japan. The uniqueness of this programme is that every session will be hosted by a successful medtech company with extensive experience to share.
Is it for me?
The programme targets Medtech and Digital Health companies that are hoping to identify the best location for international expansion. Ideally, participants have launched or are about to launch their product in their home market and are ready to start exporting within 12 months. Participating projects should be CE approved and have a product/service launched in home market.
The programme helps participants focus on their current business offer and then explore the possibilities in the US, China and Japan. The programme consists of five sessions of two days each:
- Session 1 focuses on challenging participants on go-to-market strategy and value proposition. Companies should also set up a clear goal for the programme, which will then be followed up.
- Session 2 focuses on the European area since this is normally the first export market for start-ups.
- Session 3 focuses on the US market.
- Session 4 focuses on China and Japan.
- Session 5, the last session, focuses on financing for internationalisation, exploring how to fund participants' efforts to export into other countries. During the second day of this session, the companies will present their plan for internationalisation to an expert panel and receive feedback that they can discuss within their management or board. The participant with the the best elaborated plan will be selected by the panel.
To apply for GoGlobal programmes: Register here, and then select "GoGlobal". All applicants will be reviewed by a group of GoGlobal programme leaders.