- Send us your CV with “Register of Experts” in the subject line.
- If you are a new entrant to our panel we will follow up with a short phone call to better understand your interests and expertise, and to answer any questions you may have.
- We will send you a short survey to describe your interests & preferences – this survey requires GDPR consent and allows us to hold your information on file and contact you as opportunities arise.
Do you have technical or business expertise in the healthcare space? Are you interested in working with start-ups in the UK and Ireland? Would you like to meet other healthcare innovators who share your passion? Here is a unique opportunity to contribute to Health Innovation in our region via the EIT Health network: join our panel of experts.
In the UK-Ireland region we are frequently called upon to recommend experts, mentors, coaches, trainers and keynote speakers for a range of Health Innovation activities in the UK, Ireland, and throughout Europe. EIT Health UK-Ireland is opening a Recruitment Drive for Health Innovators and technical or business experts in our region, who are interested in hearing about these opportunities as they arise.
Major opportunities in 2018 included:
- Panelists for: EIT Health Summit, Łodz, Poland
- Jury members, mentors, coaches and investors for: European Health Catapult Semi-finals in Leuven, Erlangen & Grenoble
- Panelists for: EIT Health Roundtable on Big Data, Oxford
- Panelists for EIT Health Roundtable on Reimbursement Systems
- Wildcard Judges
- Subject matter experts for: EIT Health Partner Ideation Events in Madrid, Mannheim & Rotterdam
- Jury members for: EIT Health UK-Ireland Headstart Awards & Catapult Regional Selections, Liverpool
- Mentors for: European Health Forum Gastein Hackathon, Austria
- Experts for: Needs Based Analysis Interviews
- Judges, mentors and speakers for: Innovation Days at Imperial College London, and other locations
- Evaluators for EIT Health Call Hearings
- Judges, citizens, patients and local alumni representatives for: Summer Schools in Oxford & Trinity College Dublin
Some of these opportunities are paid, most offer travel and accommodation, and all offer unique access to the EIT Health network. If you have some expertise to offer and would like to hear about relevant opportunities as they arise, please consider joining our Register of Experts.
After you apply
After reviewing your application, if you are a new entrant to our panel, we will follow up with a short phone call to better understand your interests and expertise, and to answer any questions you may have.
We will send you a short survey to describe your interests & preferences – this survey requires GDPR consent and allows us to hold your information on file and contact you as opportunities arise.
About EIT Health
EIT Health is a network of best-in-class health innovators backed by the EU. We deliver solutions to enable European citizens to live longer, healthier lives by promoting innovation. We connect the right people and the right topics across European borders, so that innovation can happen at the intersection of research, education and business – for the benefit of citizens.